The health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, community and suppliers are our top priorities as we provide continued support and service. As you are aware, California Governor Gavin Newsom has issued Executive Order N-33-20 on March 19, 2020 regarding the COVID-19 situation. The California Department of Public Health has ordered all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence except as needed to maintain continuity of operations of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, as outlined at https://www.cisa.gov/identifying-critical-infrastructure-during-covid-19. Under this Order, Coastal Component Industries, Inc. is continuing business operations in order to maintain continuity of operations of the federal critical infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to continuing to help you maintain your ongoing business operations and keep your projects moving forward while providing you with our best possible service and support. We are currently operating under normal production schedules, and plan to continue operations through this crisis.
Protecting our team and minimizing risk is a top priority. As communities experience the impact of COVID-19, we want to share with you some of the steps we are taking to manage the health and safety of our employees, customers, community and suppliers.
The following protocols have been implemented to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Hygiene and sanitation of our facility has been heightened – Increased facility cleaning and disinfection cycles
- Reconfigured production space to provide social distancing
- Employees are washing hands prior to starting shifts, upon return from breaks and lunch, and every hour on the hour.
- In-coming shipments are sanitized outside of the building prior to being moved into the facility and received.
- Our lobby door has been locked and we are not engaging in any non-essential in person meetings with non-employees. Essential on-site visitors are required to put on gloves and a mask prior to entry into the facility.
- There are no reports of any Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases within our employees and their families.
Our business has seen limited impact to date to supply chain or service levels and we are continually monitoring for any potential changes. We believe we have assembled a very strong team that is ready to roll and adapt with those changes.
We want to thank you for your continued business and support as we all work together on solutions to keep our employees healthy, and our businesses and operations running smoothly.